To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen, MD 21001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Master Scheduler
Kforce Technology • Aberdeen, MD
Posted 25 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in need of an Integrated Master Scheduler in Aberdeen, Maryland (MD). Summary: The candidate will be responsible for the Integrated Master Scheduler (Program Analyst, Intermediate) to support the Project Director Sensors - Aerial Intelligence, Product Manager (PdM) Electro-Optic/Infrared (EO/IR) Payloads. Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide expertise and recommendations in the development, maintenance, management, and assessment of program schedules to include but not limited to analysis of schedules against contract dates, Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), conflicting schedule events, conducting critical path and risk analysis
- Audit program schedules to ensure a high degree of quality and adherence to compliance to government standards
- Ensure the IMS is vertically and horizontally networked in order to perform Critical Path analysis
- Conduct weekly/monthly detailed analysis to Program Events as well as intermediate milestones
- Perform risk analysis to identify, communicate and reduce program risks
- Maintain knowledge and experience to recommend courses of action and advise the PM, task leads, and technical leads on positive and negative outcomes to those actions
- Develop and present corrective action plans and mitigation strategies based on schedule risk assessment, project health, and critical path analysis
- Coordinate with stakeholders to collect and deliver schedule information related to, and integrated with, the IMS
- Construct and manage Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and work scope decomposition to achieve and effectively measure to program objectives
- Bachelor's degree - Business or Accounting
- A minimum seven (7) years of experience managing government programs is required of which one (1) year must be supervisory
- Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor's degree
- Ability to create schedules in accordance with best scheduling practices as defined by the Defense Contract Management Agency 14-point schedule health rules
- Ability to defend schedules at the Program Executive Office level
- Ability to create a Master Schedule from smaller component schedules that come from both contractor and other government organizations
- Ability to compute schedule metrics such as Baseline Execution Index (BEI), Critical Path Length Index (CPLI), and Hit/Miss Index
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures including DoD 5000 series and service-specific guidance
- Proficiency in the principles and practices of program management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information