Job ID: 43672
Our client in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Business Analyst
Local candidates are highly preferred.
Onsite interviews are required.
US Citizens / Green Card Holders Only
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Years of Relevant Experience: 4 years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent.
* Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
* Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
* Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
* Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
* Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
* Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
* Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - are requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
* Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
* Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
* Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply and/or navigate to our URL blocked - click to apply page.