Italian Architecture & Design/$$$/Luxury Lighting
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rick Cristiano
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
Established in Italy, outside of one of the most iconic fashion centers in the world, we are recognized as a global leading manufacturer of luxury lighting solutions in the residential and architectural sectors. We feature high quality products and systems characterized by fine design. The company has grown significantly over more than fifty years in business, demonstrating its ongoing commitment to research and innovation in lighting, combined with an extraordinary ability to identify new creative talents.
We have a rich catalogue of iconic products by legendary designers and are the only company in this high-end space that is able to offer a complete range of fully integrated solutions. We export to more than 70 countries worldwide and has single-brand stores in Rome, Milan, Paris, Lyon, New York, Stockholm and Hong Kong. The brand’s creations have received numerous international awards and many of them are now featured in the permanent collections of leading international art and design museums.Why join us?
In addition to an amazing company culture we offer a number of perks and benefits to attract top talent including strong salaries, 401K matching, PTO and the opportunity to partner with some of the brightest minds in the lighting space - no pun intended.Job Details
The Showroom Manager is responsible for managing the operation of the showroom to maximize results and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), while ensuring the team are engaged and fulfilling their duties to the required standard. They recruit and lead the team, allocate tasks, coach performance, and build motivation. They foster a strong sense of teamwork and openness, in line with our culture and values. They are responsible for the delivery of the brand and experience to customers to a consistently high standard. This role will either be based out of Madison Ave, NYC or SOHO, NYC.
To be successful, you will have:
- 3 or more years’ progressive experience in a retail/hospitality environment with 2+ years managing people
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen with the ability to analyze selling reports and identify business trends and opportunities
- Passion to inspire, coach and lead a team with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Experience with retail scheduling and inventory systems as well as retail policies and processes
- High attention to detail
- Independent, self-reliant, tenacious, self-starter
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions, and problems
- Hands-on, practical problem solving and ability to complete tasks within set timeframes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness