To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Calhoun, TN 37309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Management Representatives, Tissue
Resolute Forest Products • Calhoun, TN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our [[city]] location in [[filter5]], [[filter4]] is currently seeking talent to fill the position of [[title]]. This job is [[filter2]], [[filter3]].
The primary focus of the account management rep is to be the customer liaison and manage the order-to-cash process for accounts. We are looking for an energetic and motivated customer service professional to handle customer inquiries and interface daily with internal partners in sales, logistics, master data, finance, converting and other departments. The incumbent will require a high level of communication, computer proficiency and the ability to adapt to varying circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input parent roll and finish goods orders into SAP for assigned accounts.
- Communicate with customers via email or telephone to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Route orders in vendor transportation portals for customer pickups and door deliveries.
- Run the customer order report for the sales team and analyze data per request.
- Communicate changes and delays to sales and customers.
- Create and maintain profiles of customer information to ensure personalized service, especially for desk coverage.
- Participate in conference calls and meetings as required.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions or escalate to the appropriate department to resolve.
- Monitor inventory levels against the order book to ensure we can meet customer needs.
- Partner with production employees on the floor to ensure flawless execution of customer orders.
- Work with corporate departments to test new EDI customer setups.
- Perform other duties in customer service as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, supply chain or process management.
- Minimum of three years relevant customer service or account management experience required.
- Experience with SAP for order entry is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple and ongoing tasks with ease.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to use collaborative skills, work independently, and problem-solve.
- Product knowledge of Retail and/or Away from home tissue segments are a plus
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.