Kforce has a client in search of a Tax Analyst in Oakland, CA.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Tax Accounting or related field, or four (4) years of experience in a directly related field
- Minimum four (4) years of tax accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of tax accounting policies, practices and systems
- Complete understanding and application of tax accounting principles, concepts, practices and standards
- Broad application of tax accounting principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Mathematics) or Graduate degree (Tax or Law preferred)
- CPA or JD certification preferred
- Experience with corporate taxation (exempt organization experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Strong teaming and project management skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.