To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, FL 34465
- Alyssa Podlogar
- Phone: 407-478-0332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • Beverly Hills, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced Radiation Therapist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The Radiation Therapist coordinates, plans, and administers high quality and comprehensive age/disease appropriate radiotherapy to oncology patients of all age groups by utilizing equipment, computers, and established techniques to ensure a positive patient experience. Demonstrating radiation safety standards with patient and staff members is essential while following the code of ethics and practice standards set by the ASRT and ARRT.
- 3- 5 years’ experience of Radiation Therapist experience
- Must be R.T Licensed in FL
- Extensive CT/Simulation experience in all areas of radiation therapy to include brachytherapy and immobilization fabrication
- Ability to handle busy pace
- High confidence level/ self-motivated
- Radiation Therapist must be able to work proficiently with all types of Varian, Siemens, and TomoTherapy machines utilizing the latest treatment techniques including 3D Conformal, IMRT, IGRT, SRS/SBRT, and brachytherapy procedures
Hours for this Position:
Hours for a Radiation Therapist are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a Radiation Therapist starting at $35/hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
- Looking to interview immediately
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Radiation Therapist position, please click Apply Now or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration