To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Channel Control Merchants
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Asset Protection Manager
Channel Control Merchants • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Channel Control Merchants, LLC is an extreme value retailer and exporter of brand sensitive secondary market inventories.
We and our predecessor companies have been in business for over 30 years and specialize in providing unique and industry leading services to U.S. and international companies with regard to the at-risk management and resale of secondary market inventories.
Secondary market inventories are purchased from major retailers and manufacturers and processed through our reverse logistics facilities. We meet suppliers' specific geographic distribution requirements for resale by selling through our more than 100 retail stores, or through export operations to over 40 countries worldwide. Channel Control Merchants has managed inventory liquidations for 100 percent of the Fortune 500 retail companies.
We invite you to visit our Dirt Cheap retail locations.
Channel Control Merchants is currently recruiting for an ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER in Alabama area.
As a professional and detail-oriented Asset Protection Manager at Channel Control Merchants, LLC., you will be responsible for communicating and implementing loss prevention strategies and managing all operations and asset protection programs for assigned stores in order to drive sales, maximize profitability, control expense, and achieve shortage goals. Reports to Senior Asset Protection Manager.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Detect and investigate any criminal, illegal, and fraudulent activities within the company
- Perform investigations and interviews to find out any theft cases
- Appear as witness in court for any department criminal cases
- Resolve issues related to security, safety, and regulatory measures
- Develop standard procedures for detecting loss and protection of high-theft merchandise
- Ensure that assets of the company and their values are protected legally and physically
- Coordinate with the legal team of the company regarding contracts and ownership documents
- Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises the Loss Prevention Associates and Leads
- Ensures accurate and timely report writing, record keeping, and retention of evidence by conducting periodic reviews
- Supervise all loss prevention and security related systems are leveraged appropriately
- Manage a strong operational knowledge to categorize and facilitate the reduction of shrink
- Addresses safety OSHA HHM workers compensation and general liability
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Criminal Justice, or related field
- Wicklander certification required
- 2 years of investigative experience
- 2 years' experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates
- Willing to travel within AL, FL, and south MS
- Home office is in the local Dirt Cheap
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Benefits include Health, Dental and Life Insurances, 401(k), Vacation and Holidays after meeting eligibility requirements.