Customer/Technical Support SpecialistJob descriptionTHIS POSITION IS ON-SITE ONLY.
SYKES in Malvern is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people one caring interaction at a time.
On the SYKES Customer/Technical Support Team, you’ll resolve both routine and non-routine problems, issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid service solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives.
At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic customer experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
SYKES offers paid training
to teach you how to provide great customer service support. Our ideal customer service candidate is awesome at the following:
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership on every interaction to identify root cause and recommend a resolution.
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally to ensure first interaction resolution.
- Strong technical and analytical skills needed.
- Proficient in general computer technical skills; mobile, chat, email and software.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to own complex issues through to resolution
- Ability to work as a team/independently, multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Open availability for production shift with reliable transportation to support production needs
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- 1+ years of customer service/technical support experience
- Accurate typing skills of 45 wpm (words per minute) preferred.
Reasons why joining SYKES in Malvern is a GREAT idea:
- Answer inbound customer requests or inquiries concerning service, products, equipment and report problem areas.
- May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems.
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve known service issues and address routine customer questions.
- Examines complex problems to assist customers with appropriate solutions.
- Answers inquiries by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Analysis and diagnose problems.
- Courteous and able to demonstrate sensitivity to customer needs.
- Speaks to customers with empathy and an understanding of urgency.
- Uses listening skills to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products and customer’s services.
- Develops rapport quickly to address customer questions in a timely manner via email or phone
Site: Malvern Address: 1601 MLK Blvd. Malvern, AR. 72104 Link to apply: URL blocked - click to apply Contact: Sharon Williams Recruiter II
- Our mission: We Help People, One Caring Interaction at a Time!
- Base pay starting at $12.00/ per hour for this entry level position
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation available
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Continuous promotional opportunities
- Fun, family-friendly environment that harbors team work
Sykes is the best, to start off your success! We Want You!
Apply today to join an incredible work environment characterized by caring interactions that deliver a family atmosphere and a stellar customer service experience!
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Phone: Mobile Phone number blocked - click to apply
Work 501-701-5300 Contact: Breanna Gulley Recruiter Coordinator
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Phone: Work 501-701-5300 About SYKES
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today’s economy. EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue