To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Porte, TX 77571
- Frontier Logistics L.P.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Frontier Logistics, LP • La Porte, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide Safety administrative, audit, and compliance for Frontier Logistics, Frontier Transport, and KPB Landbridge with an emphasis on DOT & OSHA requirements.
- Audit and archive & Maintain driver logs using Keller scan & PeopleNet or other specified solution
- Produce and review compliance notification reports with all drivers, and work to correct them as necessary
- Identify and report driver compliance issues
- Update and track driver qualification information
- Track inspections, registration, permits and any other equipment certification for KPB tractors
- Resolve any DOT inspection and citation issues, making sure all records, necessary repairs, etc are addressed in the proper time frame
- Track accident and citation costs by driver
- Conduct new hire driver orientation, training for DOT requirements and reviewing company policies, including the polices for DVIRs, logs, and Substance Abuse, as well as distributing new driver materials (accident kits, logs, log books, etc)
- Maintain training files
- Process background and other necessary verification for new hire candidates
- Coordinate drug screens, physicals, and any other necessary procedure for new hire driver candidates, current drivers, and other employees as needed.
- Ensure that Quarterly Random drug and alcohol testing is done in accordance with DOT and Company policy
- Assist with injury investigation and management, including the set up and maintenance of accident folders with contact and other necessary information
- Attend Port of Houston, BNSF Rail, and other area meetings as necessary
- Assist with Safety projects/assignments as necessary
Mission Critical Outcomes
- 100% attendance outside of Paid Time Off
- 100% of driver qualifications kept current
- 100% of equipment always current (insurance, permits, other road qualifications)
- 98% of compliance issues addressed with offending drivers
- 100% of driver orientations done before new drivers are on the road
- Zero executive involvement
- 100% of compliance issues addressed with offending drivers
- Successful development and implementation of new policies
- Develop a tracking system for driver qualification information
- Identifying and addressing accident and citation trends