Driver Courier Logistics AdventHealth Apopka
Location Address: 2135 Sprint BLVD, Apopka, 32703
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Apopka
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Safely transports biological specimens and related paperwork according to defined schedule and in accordance with department expectations. Safely transports equipment, supplies, reports and similar items according to department expectations.
- Maintains security and proper handling of items transported. Safely transports patient care records according to departmental policy. Releases films to physicians’ offices utilizing proper sign out forms. Tracks jackets and films to other facilities.
- Adheres to defined schedule and expectations as determined by Management.
- Maintains care and cleanliness of vehicle at all times. Operates hospital vehicle within the laws of State of Florida. Reports repair issues affecting the proper use and safe operation of all Hospital vehicles assigned.
- Uses functions of computer system, bar code readers, fax machine, copier and scanner.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous courier experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Valid Class “E” Florida Driver’s license and driving record in accordance with Florida Hospital policy
The Driver – Courier Logistics performs daily assigned route duties to areas serviced to assure accurate and timely delivery of incoming/outgoing mail, linens, reports, packages, biological specimens and patient records. The Driver maintains daily truck log of each stop performed in accordance with department performance measures. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Information Security