This is a Hybrid, in-office role in Weston, MA Job DescriptionAbout This Role
You will join the U.S. Omnichannel Excellence team as a critical part of one of Biogen's US launch marketing teams. You will be accountable for developing, executing, and optimizing brand and segment-level omnichannel marketing campaign strategies in support of the SMA Franchise, Medical and Biosimilars.
You will act as a thought partner with the US marketing launch team & agency of record in developing, evolving and pulling through the omnichannel plan. Looking for a digital disrupter who pushes boundaries to optimize omnichannel for the Marketing team. You will also collaborate with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the successful design and execution of the omnichannel plan.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Develop, execute, and optimize brand and segment-level omnichannel campaigns across varied customer groups (HCP, Consumer/Patient, Caregiver, etc.).
- Lead the omnichannel campaign planning process across the brand, agency, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Socialize with the marketing team on the performance of omnichannel campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement in partnership with US Commercial Excellence & Operations team
- Design and execute optimization tests in partnership with Insights & Analytics team
- Lead the delivery of on-time, on-budget, and accurate deployment of omnichannel tactics
- Serve as the Omnichannel Excellence cross-functional business partner during annual planning
- Identify new Omnichannel Excellence capabilities and services and pull through
Your intellectual curiosity and passion for winning help you thrive in a dynamic environment. You are an innovator who has an analytical approach and you work with a solutions-oriented mindset, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. You have a proven ability to influence and build credibility and strong partnerships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. You leverage your strategic-thinking and problem-solving skills to deliver results and achieve business goals in a customer-centric, innovative, and value-driven way.QualificationsRequired Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of multichannel/omnichannel marketing strategy, campaign planning, and campaign execution experience
- Pharma/biotech experience
- Pharma/Biotech digital marketing experience
- Proven track record developing and executing omnichannel marketing campaigns to achieve superior results, demonstrating data-driven strategic thinking, experimentation, customer orientation, and operational excellence
- Deep understanding of omnichannel marketing tactics and digital channels, including but not limited to email, websites, webinars/webcasts, digital media programs, paid search, SEO, social media, mobile apps and digital sales aids
- Experience designing omnichannel customer engagement strategies grounded in the understanding of customer journeys
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to assess business results of marketing tactics, define appropriate metrics / KPIs, and maximize the value of marketing investment
- Experience managing and driving accountability with multiple agencies of record to develop and execute marketing tactics
• BA/BS required
• MBA or other related graduate degree preferredAdditional InformationWhy Biogen?
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients' lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Advertising Campaigns
- Attention To Detail
- Confident And Emotionally Stable