Group Leader~ MechanicalSt. Paul, MNDirect HirePay up to: $150K+, DOE
My client is looking for a passionate and driven individual with strong leadership abilities to join the team.
Under general direction of the Director of Design, the Group Leader provides technical leadership, plans, organizes, and implements the development of all projects within assigned group. The Group Leader utilizes the technical and managerial skills necessary to ensure successful project completion.
The primary objective of the Group Leader is to enhance the firm in the area of expertise represented by the group and in conjunction with the goals of the Design Service Line.Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise to staff, clients, and peers within the organization.
- Manage and motivate staff to ensure that projects and other key commitments are successfully executed.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure that staff utilization goals are met or exceeded.
- Identify, analyze and resolve problems in a pro-active manner.
- Cultivate effective relationships with clients, and employees.
- Keep abreast of leading-edge technologies and market trends.
- Identify critical skill gaps within assigned group and develop appropriate action plans to close those gaps.
- Manage, motivate and mentor the staff through ongoing performance feedback, recognition programs, training and development, and coaching.
- Develop and monitor quality assurance requirements for technical activities of the group.
- Support proposal opportunities that are strategically aligned with region.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of progressive engineering experience
- PE required
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and advancement opportunities.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply
Coaching And Mentoring
Physical Education (Pe)