To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. HR Program Manager
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 10 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONSr. HR Program Manager
Robert Half's corporate office is seeking a creative and motivated Senior HR Program Manager who will research, present, develop, and manage various talent management programs across Robert Half and Protiviti. We are looking for a results orientated and analytical HR professional to play a vital role on our programs team to design and implement surveys to measure our employees’ experience. This role will be responsible for full life-cycle employee surveys: researching trends and best practice; consulting with key stakeholders regarding survey design and deployment; supporting employees and managers in survey participation and response; application of human capital data to strategic business initiatives. This role requires partnerships with employees from all levels within the company and a passion for creating a positive employee experience. The goal is to create employee connection, spark engagement and measure experiences that make Robert Half a great place to work.
- Independently manage multiple and concurrent program related projects, as well as ad hoc projects, that range in size and complexity. This includes creating project plans and communication and change management strategies.
- Using global perspective, research talent management trends, integrate them with RH's talent management strategy, and make recommendations for new programs or changes to existing programs based on gaps within program offerings.
- Lead cross functional project meetings and taskforces, manage and execute project deliverables and deadlines independently and/or through others, and ensure delivery of high quality services.
- Directly and/or in conjunction with others, create presentations, communications, training, and rollout material. Create program/process documents. Identify and deliver to appropriate audiences.
- Use internal and external data and metrics, such as trends, benchmarking, employee satisfaction, retention, and industry research to support the Employee Experience focus.
- Provide consultation and advice on project execution based on best practice research and partner with HR or internal clients to roll projects out to appropriate global audiences.
- Develop and manage budgets for various programs.
- Develop network of appropriate subject matter experts/departments to partner with to ensure program and project deliverables are met.
- Oversee project related activities executed by other departments and employees to ensure deadlines are met and quality of services/products.
- Research, identify, establish and manage external vendor relationships, acting as the liaison between RH/Protiviti and vendor to identify system capabilities and business process solutions.
- BA/BS degree in business or HR related area required. MA/MS degree preferred.
- HR, project management, and/or system administration training or certification preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in a large public corporate environment with 4+ years’ managing and executing medium to large HR projects/programs.
- Proven experience developing and rolling out new programs based on talent management trend research and recommendations through cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in Human Capital data preferred
- Proven experience managing relationship with vendor to execute large-scale project(s).
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
- Demonstrated experience working in/with: a HRMS system (creating queries, troubleshooting) preferably with Workday, troubleshooting systems with multiple integration points, & system implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot systematic problems, identify solutions to both business and systematic issues, and use sound judgment and logic to make decisions.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP