To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montpelier, VT 05602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CSR II/FSR in Training
TD Bank N.A. • Montpelier, VT
Posted 12 days ago
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Customer Service Representative II - Financial Service Representative In-Training acts as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) within the store while actively preparing for the licensing required for the Financial Service Representative (FSR) role within the store (life & health licenses). The FSR in Training acts as a resource for large/complex credit needs within the store, consistently providing exemplary Customer Service through selling and cross-selling a wide range of banking products, and services to new and existing Customers. FSR’s in Training are expected to complete required licensing within 90 days (FT) or 120 days (PT) in this role and move into the Financial Service Representative Role.
- Prepares for Life and Health Licensing exams through proactive engagement in the education process and successful achievement of licensing requirements within the specified time frame.
- Works with Store Manager to ensure appropriate study time for licensing exams is allotted while Store coverage is maintained.
- Acts as a Wealth referral champion for the store.
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensures that the Customer’s financial needs are met.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 Years of related experience.
- Certified as a Consumer Lender.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Financial Serves or sales experience helpful.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to schedule and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines.
- Ability to train less experienced team members.
- Strong PC skills.
- Complete Core Training Requirements.
- Successful Certification as a Consumer Lender (CCL).
- Must have current Notary License.
- Ability to provide community services, including, but not limited to, WOW! Zone training classes.
- Completes online regulatory training requirements.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.