Accounting/HR support Nonprofit International School
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a Nonprofit private school for grades preschool through 12 located in Washington, DC (Metro Accessible). Their Accountant is going out on parental leave and they also have a vacant HR position. They need temporary accounting help and additional HR support.
• Due to this vacancy, they are hiring Accounting/HR support for a mostly remote role (80% remote ; 20% on campus) paying $23 - $26 an hour based on experience for an assignment lasting 2 months.
• This school was founded in the 60s and students enjoys a beautiful campus while being taught an exciting international curriculum.
• Requirements include Degree or related accounting experience, must know debits, credits, journal entries and bank recs. Strong Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups). Intacct-Sage is a plus. They would support their HR Dir, more administrative in nature, doing I-9 info for new hires, onboarding, online training for new people.
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• A diverse workforce, friendly co-workers and amazing students.
• Wonderful colleagues. An institution committed to quality, thoughtful education. A vibrant bilingual culture running from the primary through to the upper school. Incredible resources and a commitment to supporting the training and learning of teachers. Great students.
Overview and Preferred Qualifications of the Accounting/HR support role:
• Requirements include Degree or related accounting experience
• Must know debits, credits, journal entries and bank recs
• Strong Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
• Intacct-Sage is a plus
• Support their HR Dir, more administrative in nature, doing I-9 info for new hires, onboarding, online training for new people
Hardworking And Dedicated