A bit about us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world's largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organizations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything an operator needs to manager their sportsbook and grow profits - all powered by the finest live sports data available.
MEDIA & ENGAGEMENT
We help brands and publishers engage and monetize sports fans with personalized campaigns and content they will love.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for building out custom digital advertising campaigns within the rapidly growing Digital Marketing division. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the programmatic marketing industry and have previous experience of Demand Side Platforms. Ideally, you will have exceptional client management experience or at least be looking for this as the next step in your career.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be hands-on and involved in every aspect of account management from supporting sales pitches, through onboarding campaigns, and monitoring their progress. You will work closely with our Trading Teams located in Colombia and Estonia explaining strategies and results to clients. Occasionally, this may require you to travel internationally.
The right candidate will be smart, professional, a first-class communicator, diplomatic and good at problem solving. You will have proven customer service skills, demonstrable leadership ability and be able to work on your own initiative.
* Work closely with clients to educate them on audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying and other Digital Channels.
* Give insight to sales and management teams throughout the sales cycle.
* Work closely with Trading team, monitoring campaigns and reporting results to clients.
* Work with DSP providers to address issues as they arise.
* Research publisher opportunities in key territories.
* Managing an existing book of business - including new client on boarding, upselling, cross-selling and renewing accounts.
* 1-3 years' experience in Programmatic Marketing - this is essential
* Client facing experience - account management, customer success etc required
* Experience of Demand Side Platforms and Ad Serving technologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Commercial acumen
* Strong analytical skills and uncompromising attention to detail
* Ability to clearly prioritize work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment
* A keen interest in digital media and ad tech.
* University degree or equivalent
* Demonstrable leadership skills
* Experience working with Betting/ Gaming clients
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)
- Account Management
- Attention To Detail
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Relationship Management