What You Will Do:Dietician
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Full-time, M-F, 7:30am-4:00pm, Weekend Rotation
Glen Burnie, Maryland
The Power of Caring
Within all of us there is untold power. An unstoppable strength. A desire to do more.
At University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, we know that caring can't be taught, it's something that comes naturally.
We're looking for talented professionals to join our extraordinary Dietician Team at UM BWMC - named Top Workplace
in the Baltimore area by The Baltimore Sun two years in a row (2019 & 2020); Named [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Dietitian in the USA for 2021
As part of the acclaimed University of Maryland Medical System, our facility is one of three [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Dietitian
designated hospitals in Maryland and features one of the state's busiest emergency departments, as well as a team of experts who care for our community and one another. As a Top 10 Maryland hospital ranked by U.S. News and World Report, UM BWMC is the pulse that keeps Anne Arundel County moving forward.
provides clinical nutritional care to patients, which includes: screening, assessing, and reassessing patient's needs; developing the plan for nutrition therapy; monitoring patient's acceptance to meal and the effectiveness of nutritional intervention; counseling patients and families on diets and coordinating the nutritional care with the Patient Care Team, medical staff, and the Support Care Team. Patients served include all age groups (infant, child, adolescent, adult, adult-geriatric).As a member of our team, you'll experience:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage - Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Work Life Balance: You'll accrue annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistance program.
Growth & Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement & continuing education options.
- Bachelor of Science and/or Master of Science degree in Dietetics or Nutrition required.
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association.
- Licensed with the Maryland State Board of Dietetic Practice.
- Previous experience in acute healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous experience using a business office suite, such as Microsoft Office, is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Suite
- Health Care