To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1357 Richmond Road
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Associates - $3K/month Training Pay
Umansky Toyota • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 2 months ago
AUTOMOTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES
Guaranteed Training Pay $3K monthly for 60 Days!
Opportunities to Earn Incentive Bonuses
Hiring for Experienced and Entry-Level Sales Candidates Now
5-Day Work Week!
Are you a recent college graduate or veteran returning from military service? This could be your opportunity to earn what you deserve!
Umansky Toyota is adding to our team of high energy, automotive Sales Associates! Prior automotive sales experience is not required. If you have Sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics, or Retail Sales, we would like to hear from you! We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans and recent college graduates.
At Umansky Toyota, we provide ongoing professional training to our Sales Associates to help maximize sales and closing skills, and lead to financial success. Entry-level sales candidates will receive $3K monthly training pay for 60 days! Apply online and submit your resume to be considered immediately.
Sales Associate - Job Description:
The Sales Associate is responsible for working with guests to develop relationships, identify vehicle preferences, and select the appropriate model while ensuring each customer has a premium buying experience.
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel for future maintenance and service.
- Other duties may be assigned
Sales Associate - Job Requirements:
- No experience necessary
- Positive attitude and desire to succeed
- Outgoing, friendly personality with ability to develop relationships
- Good communication skills, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Valid U.S. driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in USA
Sales Associate - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Paid Training for 60 days, $3K monthly
- $60K Plus earnings expectation
- Volume and CSI Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, including company match portion
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Discount Program
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR, drug screen, and valid driver's license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.