To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rohnert Park, CA
- Phone: 707-547-1660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Document Control Administrator
Volt • Rohnert Park, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Document Control Admininstor
Summary of duties:
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of companies MRP system.
- Providing correct data is in the system for component parts, assemblies, and products.
- Enter and verify supporting documentation meets release requirements
- Validate appropriate approvals are in place for all new parts/products/changes.
- Processing of new part and product releases for Rohnert Park, CA and New Ulm, MN facilities.
- Enter and process Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and Engineering Release (ER) support and processing.
- Material Deviation (MDA) and Procedure/Instruction Control database support.
- Record and Maintain of all Engineering documentation including prints, specifications and procedures.
- Additional projects as identified by Documentation Coordinator
- Standard work as defined by organizational priorities and standards.
- Work flow determined by internal customer requirements.
- Self-motivated and the ability to re-prioritize tasks to meet organizational needs
- Strong inter-personal skills to coordinate efforts with all disciplines within the Division.
- Applicant must be detail oriented. Must be able to ensure process adherence (ISO-9001). Must be organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Excellent verbal and written communications skills required. Also requires the ability to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Must be PC proficient: Excel, Word, e-mail.
- Prefer familiarity with: Adobe, Lotus Notes, MSS (or other MRP system), Enovia (or other ECR/ECO system) and email.
- Experience with electronics, motors, electro-mechanical products, product documentation, and regulatory agency requirements a plus.
- Prefer 3-5 years of related experience and Associate's Degree.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at https://jobs.volt.com.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.