Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology. JOB OVERVIEW:
This position is responsible for providing basic, first line, technical support of IT related products and services, and healthcare related, digital imaging products and services for customers, field technicians, and field reps. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate, handle, and resolve phone calls, emails, voicemail, chat, web forms, and in person requests from our customers, field technicians, and field reps regarding IT and digital imaging support issues. Escalate issues when applicable.
- Provide at least a basic level of installation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting support for multiple digital imaging products and services used in healthcare along with a wide range of IT related products and services. Provide some end-user “how-to” support of these products.
- Provide professional communication, both written and verbal.
- Document all service request information into internal database systems according to stringent guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in company meetings and trainings.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Typically, 4 or more years of related IT experience. No dental experience is required. Internal training is provided for specific dental software and devices. PREFERRED EDUCATION:
Typically, High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Bachelor’s degree preferred. GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Very good attention to detail and accuracy
• Customer service oriented and ability to work with and resolve complex issues
• Ability to plan and arrange activities
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to manage conflict
• Capacity to work effectively under pressure
• Analytical thinking
• Oversee small projects
• Identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
• Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Basic level of technical knowledge and skills with installation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting support services of IT related products including but not limited to:
- Hardware for desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Hardware for small business servers
- Microsoft’s currently supported Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Small business switches, routers, firewalls, and access points
- Peripherals, printers, scanners, displays, and interface devices
- Small business data backup systems, software, and media
- Business productivity software, email, web browsing, security software
- Miscellaneous devices, cabling, memory, storage, add-on components
- Domain, user accounts, software accounts
- Network connectivity and wireless access issues
- Update and patch deployment, virus removal, malicious software removal
- Healthcare related digital technologies, devices, and software preferred
- Basic level of technical knowledge and skills with installation, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting support services of healthcare related systems, devices, and software including but not limited to: digital X-ray, CAD/CAM, 3D printing, milling systems, scanning devices, cameras, imaging software, and other digital imaging products and software, preferred.
- Strong reading, writing, and typing skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Experience with handling multiple phone calls and emails daily. Strong customer service skills and experience.
- Experience with using standard office equipment, business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, ticketing databases, CRM databases, remote access software, and call center phone systems is typical.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.PWDNET CC:016096110001
- Earn generous PTO
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Installations (Computer Systems)
Server Supported Gaming