# of Openings
Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK'S clients and customers.Responsibilities
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to read and understand Plan-o-grams
- Execute Item cut-ins on shelf and Complete Plan-o-gram Updates
- Able to move and adjust shelving to meet Plan-o-gram specifics
- Commitment to work assigned schedule , ready to work at designated start time
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team environment
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Uses a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera, and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.Qualifications
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high.
Significant time driving a vehicle may be required.
In general, resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer, printer and familiarity with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Tools: Daily access to the worldwide web with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone.
You must have access to reliable transportation. The reliable transportation must be able to transport you and task materials a minimum of forty miles from your home to execute a variety of work.
Operating a Personal vehicle: In the event the associate drives a personal vehicle for business purposes, the associate is required to maintain a valid state-issued drivers license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associates state of residence.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Work environment: Retail store environment with some travel. Some projects include early mornings (i.e. 4-5am), overnight travel, weekends or nights and holidays.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.