for an excellent permanent opportunity working with a large Managed Care Company!
This position is servicing Tricare beneficiaries and is a great opportunity helping out veterans and current service members.
Position Purpose: Provides Case Management services to a specific clientele. Systematically identify and addresses fragmentation of care, and fill gaps in are using proactive initiatives. Assesses medical records for appropriateness, level of care provided and criteria determination. Identifies appropriate care for patients by evaluating high-risk cases, intensity and complexity of services, health care costs and non-compliance issues. Coordinates care between multiple providers. Develops care plans in coordination with providers, patients, families as appropriate and assess the effectiveness. Organizes and schedules training for all new Case Management employees. May conduct periodic quality assurance audits for accuracy and quality associated with training. May monitor and oversee workflow function in case management.
Manager is specifically looking for nurses with case management experience
- Education/Experience: Graduate of Nursing program, BSN Degree preferred.
- Five years clinical experience in a health care environment
- Two years proven case management experience required
- One year training or teaching experience preferred.
- Managed care experience desirable. Internal candidates must have functioned in the capacity of a Case/Care Manager I.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please send an updated resume to Nicole at Email blocked - click to apply or call her directly at 610-617-1519