To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- WDM, IA 50266
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • WDM, IA
Posted 25 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Clive, Iowa (IA) that is seeking a Business Analyst. Summary: The candidate will be part of the Connectivity Operational Health Team. This team is responsible for governance activities with the network infrastructure group within the company. Included in the scope of our work is the governance of all products associated with the infrastructure area of the Enterprise. Our team is required to govern all phases of a products lifecycle, configuration management, vulnerability and patching management, and asset management within the Enterprise. In support of that effort, the Connectivity team has developed a number of processes that are manual in nature that we are looking to convert to automated processes to better handle the volume of assets we are charged to govern. We are currently leveraging Microsoft SharePoint for content retention, but we would like to expand the functionality and usefulness of the platform to automate a number of processes we have in place today. The goal is to move beyond using SharePoint as just a data store and replace that with an interactive environment. We want to look at automation of workflows, customized panels for data collection, automation of lists/views with data pulls from external sources, etc. Duties Include:
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Prepares specifications for system changes
- Recommends and initiates systems testing
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
- As a minimum, the candidate must have 2+ years of SharePoint analysis and design experience with a focus on customization experience
- SharePoint: Data analysis skills (SQL) to allow for accessing multiple data repositories for data intake into SharePoint and supporting dynamic lists/fields
- Needs to have deep understanding of engineering solutions in SharePoint where tasks are automated, data collection can be supported, notifications, lists, etc. are utilized
- SharePoint Admin skills are required
- Process engineering and creating process flows (MS Visio or equivalent tool)
- Candidates must have very clear communication skills as they will be interacting with our senior level technical partners during research and design sessions
- Candidates must be very self-motivated and driven
- Must have own transportation
- Candidates will be located onsite in West Des Moines as part of existing team
- Tools that will be utilized in position: SharePoint, Excel 2010 (for data analysis), Visio 2010 (for process flows), Word 2010 (for design doc creation), Snag It (or equivalent) for screen capture and UI manipulation, and Live Meeting for hosting working sessions