To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Vocational Nurse - Open Positions in Stockton!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Stockton, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is currentlyhiring qualified LVN’s looking to work in a Home Health setting in Stockton!
The Licensed Vocational Nurseassumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursingprocess and delivery of patient care in the home. The LVN will consistentlyperform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patientcare and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Takes and records vital signs of patients
- Assists patients with bathing, dressing, and other personal hygiene
- One on one position with special needs patients in the home. May require working with Tracheotomy, G-Tube, or Ventilator. Job training is available!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from healthcare members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluating activities to meet patient care needs
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment
- Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive
- Communicates pertinent information about patient, nursing unit, and activities as appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current nursing license within the state of assignment
- Minimum of one year LVN experience
- Current BLS Card
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs