Christian Horizons (CH) has grown from one nursing home over 50 years ago to one of the largest faith-based not-for-profits in the country with 13 communities across 4 states. The CH family of ministries also includes Senior Care Pharmacy, CareLink nurse-guided care and Safe Haven Hospice. Experience a new pathway to senior living – a future in which older adults thrive.
We offer a place to live your faith, a place to grow and be valued. As a faith-based organization, we strive to provide resident-centered, cost-effective health care programs and services to each and every resident in our community.
We are seeking a Staff Registered Nurse (RN) to meet the total needs of the Residents and ensure the highest quality of care is met directly and individually to each Resident in compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate requirements.
- Competitive Wages including Shift Differentials
- PathwayPay (daily pay) – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Preceptor Program
- Consistent Assignments
- Generous PTO Program
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks
Registered Nurse - RN for Full and Part time positions.
- Make daily rounds of all Residents within the unit.
- Administer and chart all medications on shift, as directed by the physician.
- Participate in change of shift reports.
- Act as liaison between the physician, family, and other departments in the community.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their care.
- Participate in Resident care planning process as assigned.
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure safety of Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely, following all community policies and procedures.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff, volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best quality care.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Assist with orientation of new employees to their duties according to the corporate guidelines.
- Demonstrate consistent management of staff and resources.
- Use proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal procedures in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in all in-services and activities as required.
- Follow all written and oral directions as given by supervisor.
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but not limited to safety, infection control, Residents’ rights, and those contained in the employee handbook.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all protected health information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an incidental disclosure.
- Apply the Minimum Necessary Standard in all matters related to Residents’ protected health information.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required.
- CPR Certification required.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) state license required.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate dependability, cooperation, and interest in the care of the elderly.
- Display leadership qualities, good communication skills, and a desire to continuously learn.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal tactfully with personnel, Residents, families, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Pass background check before and during employment, as defined by Christian Horizons’ background check policy, with no disqualifications by committing or attempting to commit one or more of the offenses defined within.
Post to CareerBuilder#CB
Registered Nurse Certified