- Provides administrative and/or operational support to processing, closing, servicing, documentation, notes, disbursements, etc.
- Maintains files, documents, notes, etc.
- Responsible for verifying completeness of files with all necessary documents and signatures required.
- Performs review of loan and collateral documents and loan packages to insure bank's security interest and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Works with lending staff in resolving discrepancies in documentation.
- Research and process rejected payments and handles payments received when collateral is released.
- Produce reports as required
- Starting pay range: $19-21/hr starting (We are willing to train)
- Contract to hire after 90 working days!
- 1-2 years of office support/administrative experience
- 2 or 4 year Degree
- Must be highly organized, have strong prioritization skills, and be deadline driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Operations Support Systems