DO you Love Pets?
Do you love animals? DO you have a heart for helping those in need? WE NEED YOU!
Whether, it’s a walk outside or meal preparation for your senior and their pet, we are sure you’ll enjoy every minute of your day working with Home Instead Senior Care as a CAREGiver. We work with families of Portage County and help them care for their aging loved one by offering individualized care so they can age with dignity and remain in their home living independently with their pet.
Apply Today, We Need Caring Pet Lovers Like You!
Part-time, Full-time, Weekends Available. Retirees are encouraged to apply
Or call 330-297-1700
Typical Job Duties:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship & Great Conversations
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Bathroom Needs
- Ability to treat seniors with respect and compassion
- Complete a background check and drug screen
- Valid Ohio Driver License, Auto Insurance
What We Offer:
- Ongoing Training- Paid Training - No experience necessary
- Competitive Wages
- Rewarding work, conversations and enjoyment
- Customizable Schedules
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Outline Of Food Preparation