MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU setting
- Active RN License
- BLS, PALS, & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The RN demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the NICU Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection, or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy.
- Work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including ventilators, incubators, or other special equipment or surgery.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, NICU, Neonatal, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Registered Nurse Certified
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Basic Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support