Collabera is looking to fill a a Power BI expert role with one of our clients in Fort Mill, SC
Job title: Power BI Expert
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Contract: Contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Lead Developer - Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
Working to build improved data visualization and insights capabilities to help drive business insights. We are looking for a technical leader to drive the implementation and adoption of visual reporting into a large user base. Note that this is a very hands-on role, with heavy work in visualization tools like PowerBI and Tableau.
Duties and responsibilities
• Contribute to the design, architecture, documentation, development, deployment and support of Data Visualization tools.
• Provide architecture and design guidance to other developers; Drive resolution for technical issues and provide alternate solutions
• Full life cycle experience (requirements gathering through production deployment) in all aspects of software development.
• Expert in reporting tools like PowerBI, Tableau and OBIEE.
• Translate business needs into technical and system design specifications
• 7+ years of experience in Information Technology with at least 3+ years in Visualization Reporting tools.
• 3+ years of experience with the Visual tools like PowerBI, Tableau, OBIEE.
• Expertise with SQL databases like Oracle and SQL server
• Expertise with ETL applications like SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
• Experience in coding technologies like Python, Scala, SQL.
• Significant experience with data modeling skills (conceptual, logical and physical model design, Operational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts).
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition