$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
ACCOUNTING MANAGER - Industry Wholesale Distributor and Manufacturing Leader in Duluth
Are you an enterprising, strong Accounting Manager looking for an immediate position? Robert Half Finance is currently hiring for a progressive company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. Located in the Duluth, Georgia area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
What you get to do every single day:
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings, accounts receivable, cash applications, variance analysis, and financial reporting
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Well-founded grasp of NetSuite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles