$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
A client is looking to staff a Payroll Administrator through Robert Half Finance and Accounting. The Payroll Administrator will contribute to the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees. Candidates with strong communication skills should be able to deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. Payroll Administrators seeking a challenging position with an industry leader and a strong career growth opportunity, might be interested in exploring this role.
- Carry out regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Advance internal business partners, Information Technology, and Human Resources to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Provide timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Comply with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Assess data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Regulate quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Form systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Investigate pay practices related to FLSA, other payroll areas, and fringe benefit reporting to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Assist staff with general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits and other pay related issues
- Note voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
The ideal candidate will have union payroll experience. Construction experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Richard Singer or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Administrator
. If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Administrator.
Fair Labor Standards Act
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993