The Florida region of Carrier Enterprise, LLC. sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service HVAC products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting Credit Manager position located in Orlando, Florida.
This role is an individual contributor with no direct reports managing an A/R of $5+ million reporting into the Regional Credit Manager. As the Credit Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for credit extension & collection of A/R for an assigned area in accordance with Company policy and applicable law. This position will work closely with Sales Center Managers., the Sales Team (Account Managers), Customers (internal & external) to resolve Credit & Collection issues including outbound collections calls. This position is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the periodic credit reviews of existing customers and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. The successful candidate must be able to balance cultivating strong relationships with Dealers in a business to business environment, while aggressively working accounts and keeping write-offs to a minimum. Provide ad-hoc reports to management regarding status of accounts. This position will be asked to attend sales and customer meetings pertaining to credit matters.
Additional special projects may be assigned.
- Solid process improvement competency
- Negotiate documentation and payment terms with customers to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Vast understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B, NACM, Experian)
- Understand and be familiar with Florida lien laws and notice to owners
- Ability to analyze complex data and reports
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid business acumen and understanding of financial statements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with solid Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Formulas, VLookups, Graphs, etc.)
- BA/BS degree w/ 3+ years in Credit and A/R
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No third party considerations will be accepted at this time. Vendors please do not contact HR directly to solicit.