The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Senior Analyst, Analytics, will be essential in supporting the corporate reporting and analytic needs of the organization under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Analytics.
In partnership with key cross-functionals (IT, eCommerce, etc.) and 3rd party data suppliers, the Senior Analyst will support Data Management & Governance processes. Additionally, the Senior Analyst will also oversee the management (coding and structuring) of individual 3rd party data sources. This is a pivotal role in the design and delivery of Corporate Reports & Dashboards, ensuring accurate and timely delivery as well as evolving outputs to ensure continued relevance to the organization.
This person should be a proactive business partner and category data expert, with the ability to help the company move up the analytics value chain as we evolve from descriptive reporting to diagnostic and predictive analytics that allows for the building of strong recommendations across all the Nestlé Health Science verticals. This role is remote and can be anywhere in the continental United States.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Contribute to Nestlé Health Science growth, in partnership with our suppliers, by enabling accurate, timely & actionable reporting and analysis—through proper stewardship of data management and analytic tools (reports & dashboards)
- Learn our business; become a category expert with strong understanding of key attribution and hierarchies
- Learn our data sources; become familiar with and understand all data available: IRI, Nielsen, Spins, eCommerce partners, POS, etc.
- Collaborate with data vendors to help manage data governance across our custom databases to keep attributions aligned and up to date.
- Leverage advanced Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.), Power BI and other technology to collect, aggregate and harmonize data sets
- Work across and merge disparate Omni-Channel data sets to enable effective reporting/dashboards/analytics
- Leverage the data tools to identify trends and opportunities that lead to actionable insights/recommendations.
- Work towards building relationships with internal stakeholders such as IT to help align on data governance, establish automation of data feeds and build out data-lake related to our syndicated data vendors.
- 3+ years of client or supplier-side CPG industry experience; nutritional supplement experience a plus
- Strong academic and/or practical experience in data management, dashboard design, and data automation
- Prior experience working with IRI/Nielsen data required
- Knowledge and understanding of e-commerce data is preferable
- Ability to turn data into actionable next steps
- Strong academic and/or practical experience in database management (SQL), dashboard design (Power BI), and familiarity with statistical tools (R, Python, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel/PowerPoint), Syndicated Data (IRI/Nielsen)
- Ability to cope with complexity and ambiguity (of business situation and/or project scope)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to present complex analyses in a simple/easy to understand manner is critical
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple projects.
- Problem solver with a solutions oriented mindset who can quickly synthesize data
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Business Analytics, Data Science or other related field, Advanced degree a plus
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at
if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Management