To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Principle Network Architect (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking a Principle Network Architect (Secret Cleared) to work in our Ft. Meade, MD office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS Federal is seeking a Principal Network Architect to provide support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) on-site at Ft. Meade. Responsibilities potentially include:
- This position's responsibilities span both voice and data telecommunications and has the capability to direct, design, or develop network architecture plans, implementation or cutover plans, and technical white papers or perform requirements analysis for interoperability issues associated with CTI/VVID communications environments.
- Supervises or manages technology-specific implementation projects and is considered an Leading Expert (LE) in one or more fields associated with CTI/VVID converged networks.
- Capable of managing and supervising multiple specialty engineers in highly complex telecommunications, internetworking, or data network projects.
- Provides architectural and enterprise level consulting and design, for complex telecommunications, internetworking, data networks, and CTI/VVID converged networks.
- Provides leadership or direction on innovative research associated with complex telecommunications, internetworking, and data networks, and CTI/VVID converged networks projects, as well as network interoperability and integration.
- Performs management responsibilities for multiple engineering teams and departments.
- Provides in-depth analysis on communications and network models and technologies; transport layer architectures; emerging protocols and technologies; and knowledge transfer and repositories associated with CTI/VVID converged networks.
- DoD Active Secret clearance
- Proven leading expert (LE) in one or more aspects of telecommunications, internetworking, data networks, and CTI/VVID converged networks.
- Broad high-level knowledge in telecommunications, internetworking, data networks, and CTI/VVID converged networks.
- Expert knowledge of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)/Video, Voice and Data Network (VVID) converged networks.
- Proven performance of technical lead management responsibilities for CTI/VVID converged networks.
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and products research
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Experience working at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Working knowledge of and/or familiarity with the DISA Gateway Computer Network Defense (CND) mission and its critical components (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Filter List Manager (FLM), Web Content Filtering (WCF), Enterprise E-mail Security Gateway (EEMSG), and Gateway Lab systems.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.