We are offering a sign on bonus up to $15,000, paid withthin 30 days of hire. We also offer relocation assistance.
Emergency Room Nurses with CHI St Vincent have a variety of skills. Their ability to multitask and consistently deliver high quality care makes them some of the most well-rounded nurses our patients can have. Keen assessment skills, critical thinking, and a sense of urgency attribute to their success. Our level 2 trauma center is state of the art and needs nurses like you that enjoy a challenge and team centered environment.
You appreciate that you will rarely have the same day twice and you thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment. Your documentation and communication is thorough, adding value to the whole team. You position your teammate to do his, her, or their best work benefiting your shared patients by ensuring a smooth transition at shift change when you give a report.
You have a talent for caring which patients and their loved ones appreciate. You have the ability to think critically, creatively, and unconventionally when necessary. Project management is a natural talent as you will coordinate care between multiple patients while keeping your entire healthcare team on track with shared goals.
CHI St Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
Whether you are an experienced RN ‘who’s seen it all’ or a nurse working toward that, we invite you to join CHI St Vincent today and experience emergency nursing with us!
CHI St Vincent is a level-two trauma center and Magnet accredited. Apply now for this winning team!
As an Emergency Room Registered Nurse, you often find yourself working against the clock to save a life. Every moment counts. Your quick thinking and medical training determine the outcome and quality of a patient’s life. You have to be quick, creative, and accurate. Not everyone can do this job, but you can.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out physician’s orders
- Administer medications
- Think and act quickly in emergency situations
- Passion for excellence in emergency medicine
- Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
- Diploma in Nursing from accredited nursing program or Associates Degree in Nursing required
- Active Registered Nurse Licensure in Arkansas or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Arkansas Board of Nursing. License must be unencumbered.
- 6 months of nursing experience required (New graduates would need to complete a residency program before consideration for this unit)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous nursing experience in a ER or critical care setting
related skills: ER, emergency room, trauma nurse, vital signs, IVs, feeding tubes, catheters, foley, oxygen tanks (o2), medication, pharmacology, admissions, discharge, electronic medical records (emr), charting, medical history, caloric intake, output, project management, coordination, follow up, rounding, reconciliation, wound care, dressing change, bandages, sutures, staples, ulcers, acute care, staff nurse. job, nursing jobs, rn jobs, acute care hospitals, nursing care, magnet nurse, magnet accredited
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Handling
- Acute Care