To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lubbock, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Lubbock, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Press/Brake Operator - Lubbock, TX
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Press/Brake Operator in Lubbock, TX! Are you looking for a company that offers job security with room for growth?
If so, Advantage Resourcing wants you!
We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals to work for a respected fabrication company in Lubbock, TX. We seek motivated, experienced individuals who can:
- Operate shear and brake machines used to bend and cut sheet metal. This includes loading, starting, and stopping the machinery and removing the finished product.
- Load, start, and stop the shear and brake machinery
- Remove finished product and inspect for defects
- Monitor condition of shear and brake machinery for wear, tear, and needed repairs
- Grind and cut sheet metal using hand grinder
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience operating a shear and brake machine and/or CNC Operation experience preferred
- Ability to operate basic power tools such as drill, screw gun and grinder
- Shop mathematical skills including ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings is preferred
- Reliable Transportation is a MUST!
- Experience with the tools listed above is a MUST!
- A positive attitude is a MUST
All candidates must be consenting to a drug screen.
You will be working in a TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED, SAFE, CLEAN environment with a company that INVESTS in their TALENT!
Don't delay, apply with Advantage Resourcing and kick-start your future!
Keywords: warehouse, labor, production, loader, loading, unloader, unloading, general labor, press operator, brake operator, shear operator,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]