To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
37 Sunset Inn Road
Lafayette Township, NJ 07848
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • Lafayette Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Sunrise House Dietary Aide is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchen areas as assigned. In addition, responsible for preparing food to be served complying with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards following established food production programs and procedures. Hours are 10am to 6:30pm
Reports To: Executive ChefResponsibilities
- Cleans all dishes, silverware , pot , pans.
- Replaces chemical as required.
- Maintains equipment per vendor standards.
- Cleans and maintains work area.
- Stocks new food supply delivery according to menu.
- Cleans kitchen equipment as scheduled.
- Replenishes café prior to every meal.
- Uses chemicals for cleaning according to specifications
- Complies with all regulatory standards, DOH, DHS, OSHA, NJ state , CARF, JCAHO for environmental care/services.
- Maintains and cleans patient nourishment centers.
- Maintains patient Nourishments centers par levels.
- Collecting cups, drinking glasses and other dinnerware left in common areas by clients and returning to kitchen area.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager, within the recognized scope of the position.
- Assigned Prep duties based on dept. needs.
- Follows SERV safe guidelines regarding food handling.
- Maintains Guidelines in preparation of Special Diets.
- Completes salad bar according to dept. standards.
- Stores food according to DOH, dates and labels.
- Operates the dishwasher to properly clean pots, pans, utensils, trays , dishes.
- Supports and promotes Customer Service.
- Maintains serving area during meal service.
- Cleans up serving area after meal service.
- Sets up serving area before service.
- High School Diploma required.
- 2 years of hospitality or cleaning services field in position related to the upkeep and cleaning of interior physical areas.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible hours.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.