To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Assurance Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Annapolis, MD
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst to work in our Annapolis, MD office.
As an Information Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing cybersecurity support for the for End-to-End Supportability System (E2ESS) software program as well as the Equipment Location - Certification Information Database (EL-CID) software application. E2ESS is a single web-based integrated tool, which combines several sub-applications to perform all the functions related to Spectrum Certification. You will provide E2ESS cybersecurity support for the DSO Joint Spectrum Center (JSC) for the Global Electromagnetic Spectrum Information System (GEMSIS) Program Management Office (PMO). In this role, you will maintain cybersecurity, IA and network readiness of fielded versions of E2ESS, and obtain the equivalent for under-development versions of E2ESS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Govt ISSO and ISSM in maintaining the E2ESS Certification and Accreditation Plan.
- Support and maintain the System Security Plan.
- Apply new STIGs as they arise to maintain the current E2ESS system in the development and test environments, and provide reports and perform testing to ensure no impacts to the operational system.
- Participate in meetings, develop Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and perform close out activities.
- Develop and maintain the Risk Management Framework (RMF) package, including making entries into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
- Support activities required to maintain E2ESS portion of the GEMSIS Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Resolve/support resolution of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs).
- Maintain IA personnel proficiency and certification to perform IA functions (e.g., attend annual or required training).
- Comply with DISA tasking related to IA.
- Research, prepare, review, maintain, and submit information and documentation as needed to obtain/maintain the E2ESS portion of the NetOps Certification.
- Documenting, maintaining, reviewing, evaluating, and updating all system IA, DIACAP, and RMF documentation for assigned systems within the portfolio.
- Apply federal and organizational directives to manage system security operations.
- Manage the application of STIGs, reviewing and reporting of IAVMs, and POA&Ms Conduct Annual Security Reviews (ASR), FISMA compliance, and Continuity and Incident Response planning and testing.
- The types of documentation you will be supported will include, but are not limited to accreditation overview documents, including:
- Concept of Operations (CONOPs) documents, System Security Plans (SSP) Incident Reponses Plans (IRP) Continuity of Operations, Contingency Plan, Disaster Recovery Plans (COOP, CP, DRP) IA system diagram overlays POA&Ms, mitigations, remediation, and comments Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documents for performing assessments/security activities.
- Support system configurations for devices and software performing security-relevant functions.
- Perform Security Impact Analysis (SIA) research and assess the impacts of system modifications, technological advances.
- Review system security documentation in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implement changes and document security relevant changes.
- In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following knowledge, skills, credentials, and experience:
- Clearance Requirement: U.S. Citizenship, active DoD SECRET clearance.
- CompTIA Security +, or similar IAT Level II certificate
- A Minimum of 3-years' experience as an ISSO or similar role including generating security documentation for requirements, assessment, compliance, Standard Operating Procedures, and test results.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and assessment tools.
- Strong desktop publishing skills utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with industry writing style such as grammar, sentence form, and structure.
- Strong initiative, detail orientation, organizational skills, aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent work ethic and a high commitment to quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline oriented environment across several projects and teams.
- DoD TS/SCI
- Professional Certifications such as a CASP, TISM, CAP, CEH, CISA, or CISSP
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.