To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Support Specialist
Owens & Minor, Inc. • Richmond, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supports the Client Engagement Center (CEC) and customer experience by providing superior support to internal O&M stakeholders (i.e., sales & distribution center leadership, etc.) by providing a single point of contact within the CEC for all sales support and administrative activities. These field support activities include: creating quotes, procuring product samples, processing product buyback requests and providing data backed insights into customer information and trends.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Receives all incoming requests from sales representatives, either resolves them or assigns tasks to the appropriate team within the Client Engagement Center or other internal O&M team, using smart customer-focused decision making skills.
2. Forwards all non-essential tasks to the appropriate support desks (backorders, drop ships, credits).
3. Assists the sales team in creating capital equipment quotes; calls vendors for capital equipment pricing; and completes quoting without errors.
4. Receives sales representatives' requests for procurement of Medichoice samples; coordinates ordering and shipment of product samples to clients as requested.
5. Coverts all accepted quotes into an appropriate order for customers and ensures delivery of all samples to requesting facility.
6. Validates buyback requests and pricing with Distribution Center leadership.
7. Creates Return Goods Authorizations (RGA) and issues customer credit for buybacks.
8. Assists sales representatives by providing data-backed insights and reports for strategic customers.
9. Assists sales representatives in identifying upselling / cross-selling opportunities by providing insights into customer data.
10. Leverages internal software systems and tools to generate standard customer reports.
11. Works to identify data request trends to create additional standardized reports.
12. Works within a shared-services environment, with matrix reporting lines to CEC leadership and global process leadership.
13. Collaborates directly with other client engagement, purchasing support, and finance operations teammates.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Three or more years of experience in field sales/field operations support role required
- Knowledge of Health Care industry preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of sales processes, preferably Owens & Minor's sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid planning, organizational, and recordkeeping skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to seek issue resolution and solve problems
- Strong follow-up skills
- PC/Systems skills & knowledge: MS Office required; ability to quickly learn and utilize enterprise software technologies like ERP and CRM systems; Salesforce.com or data analytics experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent business needs
- Ability to use critical thinking in order to determine best course of resolution for a problem
- Requires cross-functional awareness and ability to classify/triage field issues and concerns
- May need to work various shifts or extended hours on occasion.