TS -SCI Poly / Time series analysis via Big Data/Cloud Tech / Top Compensation Package!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig Rosecrans
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $190,000 per yearA bit about us:
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a small and growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and a spectacular benefits package, then our client might be the place for you. If you want to work for a company where you can actively participate in shaping the company's direction and whose owners are building a company that truly cares about their employees' happiness, then our client is DEFINITELY the place for you.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud.
Will significantly contribute to the development of custom software components and integration of open source code to address complex time series analysis problems through the use of cutting edge Big Data/Cloud technology. Design and implement core architecture and capabilities for software from prototype to operational applications. Must understand software engineering fundamentals, OO programming, relational and time series databases, scripting knowledge and a basic level of development operations (DevOps) skill set. Apply experience working within an AGILE software development life cycle, including requirements creation, sprint planning, and grooming, etc.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Equity in high-growth start-up (not in lieu of a salary)
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
An active Top Secret with counter intelligence polygraph (TS with CI poly) U.S. Government security clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is required. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering or Software Development (Java preferred).
- Certifications to meet the DOD 8570 IAT certifications (i.e. Security+ or higher level).
- Must have experience with Cloud related technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL databases.
- Must have prior experience with Distributed Computing and Big Data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with AWS is highly desired.
- Prior experience or familiarity with our Big Data Platform is a plus.
- Data parsing/transforming techniques to include JSON, XML, CSV formats.
- Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites. (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Github Enterprise, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Hadoop
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- Big Data