Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a local property management company and we are looking for a Data Entry Assistant. As the Data Entry Assistant, you will be responsible for entering, updating, tracking, and maintaining product merchandise data. You will also handle administrative duties as well. $14-16/hr.
Additional Responsibilities for Data Entry Assistant include:
- Entering data into Excel
- Working the Operations Leader to coordinate the transmission of accurate data to cross functional teams
- Provide data to be used in product presentation meetings
- Perform routine tasks as assigned
Requirements for Data Entry Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, 2+ years of experience in a data-entry or customer service related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Experience with ABS, ERP Systems preferred
If you are interested and qualified, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs