SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Forklift Operators for a large, well-known client in Des Plaines, IL.
- after 3 weeks on, free smartphone fully paid for by SureStaff, includes unlimited talk, text, and data. (no add- on apps and no number transfer.)
- $100 bonus given after 120 hours of good attendance
- $200 dollar bonus given after 520 hours
- Pay increase once hired on full-time by client
As a Forklift Operator, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, moving, locating, relocating, and shipping merchandise. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation (pay starts at $17-$17.50/HR) A benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) is also available.
Available shifts include 1st and 2nd shift. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Load and unloading inbound and outbound shipments inside the warehouse facility.
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of deliveries and shipments.
- Performs picking/packing duties in an efficient and safe manner while meeting customer service and time standards.
- Label every product and moving them accordingly within the warehouse.
- Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Position entails heavy lifting and standing for long periods.
Required Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift.
- At least one-year experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Operating Instructions
- Complying With Procedures
- Handle Heavy Object
- Build Load