Kforce has a client seeking an Operations Finance Manager in Southfield, MI.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Construction Management or Business Management
- 8 to 10 years of Project Controls experience related to Project Cost Accounting or Project Schedule experience
- Proficient with SAP and / or Oracle P6 Professional
- Intermediate skills in MS Office skills, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Basic skills in Bluebeam, Prolog and Box
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate workload with all members of the team
- Effective time management and organizational skills while paying attention to detail
- Ability to identify, track, and complete work tasks in a timely manner
- Has ability to establish project cash flows and earned fee analysis
- Ability to forecast a project from a cost and / or schedule perspective
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.