To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78705
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Austin, TX
Posted 1 month ago
CSI Professional is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant for a position with our client located in the Austin, TX area. As a top Fortune 500 company, our client has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies nine years in a row. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services team!
*Weekly pay provided and health, dental and vision insurance offered!
Hours are Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Pay rate: $20.25/hr.
Duration: Through the end of June
Location: Austin, TX 78705
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Multiple tasks including making badges, assisting with coordination and packing for move.
- Shredding/electronic archiving of documents.
- Assistance with upcoming event including coordination of vendors.
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Requires a high school diploma with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years administrative experience
For additional information, please apply!