A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Senior Director, IT Innovation - Domestic & International Commercial is a senior leader responsible for working globally with business partners in Domestic, International and Specialty Products Divisions throughout Digital Growth, Sales and Marketing functions, developing strategic relationships to plan, deliver, and support capabilities that enable business strategy and create maximum value/impact through solutions where business, information and technology converge.
This individual works closely with business partners and Business Engagement Managers (BEMs) to create strategic capability roadmaps, and shape the direction, priorities, sponsorship, funding, and plans for all Domestic, International and Specialty Digital Growth, Sales and Marketing business area IT portfolios. This individual leads teams responsible for solution delivery and support related to technology-enabled IT portfolios in all these same areas.
This leader achieves results through a combination of efficient and effective goal setting, resource management (internal resources, external partners, and managed services), work management, building and maintaining relationships with staff, leadership, and key stakeholders, acquisition and development of talent, and the execution of solid IT processes and practices that are aligned with achieving the goals of IT innovation.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Builds and maintains relationships with business leadership partners and serves as a trusted advisor to business leadership on capabilities that can be enabled through technology, information and process
* Responsible for overall customer satisfaction for Domestic, International and Specialty Products Divisions throughout Digital Growth, Sales and Marketing functions and works within the IT organization to manage the full value chain of IT activities and service level commitments on behalf of the customer
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with IT leaders, and staff regarding the delivery and support of IT solutions as well as developing strategic partnerships with key technology vendors and external partners
* Aligns IT strategy to business area strategy and works with BEMs to build business area strategic capability roadmaps
* Plans and manages the delivery and support of IT-enabled solutions that support Domestic, International and Specialty Products Divisions business strategies throughout Digital Growth, Sales and Marketing functions
* Oversees all technical aspects of solution delivery and support, including performance, conformance to IT architecture, and appropriate use of existing software standards
* Acquires and develops talent and ensures all personnel management activities are completed (performance reviews, pay decisions, termination, discipline, recruitment, etc.) for the IT Innovation-Commercial and International team
* Participates in resource planning with area leaders. Actively communicates resource constraints and works with the function's senior leaders to balance resource supply to meet organizational demand.
* Manages the group's financials at the highest level, including the facilitation of planning, forecasting, and variance analysis for capital and expense budgets
* Ensures compliance of the specific IT Innovation team and external partners to IT solution delivery and support methods and processes (ACT, SDLC, ITSM)
* Creates an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the group to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and service excellence
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
* Fifteen (15) or more years of Information Systems experience managing information-related technologies, programs, and teams
* Ten (10) or more years' experience in IT solution and/or support delivery, including experience managing the implementation of eCommerce/retail solutions
* Eight (8) or more years' experience leading large program management efforts, including as a business lead on system development initiatives, establishing governance structures, cross functional coordination, executive stakeholder management, and leading large teams across multiple geographies
* Experience leading Digital, product-oriented teams to deliver unified consumer experiences in an omnichannel retail or pureplay direct to consumer (DTC) environment
* Experience running and executing multi-million-dollar budgets across multiple technology platforms and business areas, familiarity with mar tech and ad tech stack
* Experience managing managed services and working closely with external partners, including marketing agencies and sales teams
* Understanding of related technology and patterns (ecommerce platforms, order management, content management, inventory, payments, Marketing technology, etc.), Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience preferred
* Relevant experience in customer, eCommerce, Mobile Commerce, Digital marketing, Supply Chain, and Operations preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to C&D Senior Director - IT
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Strategies
- Content Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Digital Marketing