To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belle Chasse, LA 70037
- Martha Garza
- Phone: +1 713 235 8
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst III
Fircroft • Belle Chasse, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Location: Belle Chasse, Louisiana
The main function of this financial analyst position will be focused on the analysis of product cost of materials manufactured by the plant.
- Prepare various reports for month end reporting.
- Analyze Product Cost Variances associated with Manufactured Products
- Pull data necessary for variance analysis, prepare data analysis files, research variance issues, resolve when possible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking are necessary for success in this position.
-Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of account reconciliation and trace process.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- 5-7 years of direct financial and/or accounting experience required.
Monthly Reporting Deliverables as assigned.
Monthly Reconciliations as assigned.
Monthly Variance Analysis as assigned.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.