To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55433
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Administrative Assistant - Minneapolis, MN
Ryerson Inc. • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Degree - High School
Manufacturing, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Sales
Job ID: 5151
Ryerson, one of the largest metals distributors in the US, is currently seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales team in Coon Rapids, MN.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Investigate, analyze root cause, and correct inventory errors.
• Coordinate inventory reduction efforts: gathering data, preparing information for monthly meetings, and following up on actions taken.
• Generate monthly inventory reports for the inside sales team.
• Analyze market inventory levels and provide action to ensure compliance with corporate initiative.
• Assist in entry and maintenance of Contract Approvals in SFDC.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining contract pricing for large customers.
• Coordinate NAFTA responses.
• Assist with customer contract maintenance in SAP.
• Support Quality improvement initiatives as needed.
• High school diploma/GED required
• Good organizational skills with an attention to details
• Strong proficiencies in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written
• SAP experience preferred, but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Job ID: PCK549-18302
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.