To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4000 International Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Support Engineer II
Securus Technologies Inc • Carrollton, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides system analysis and support for all Back Office application systems running on Windows and cloud based systems such as Salesforce or Oracle Cloud. The primary focus of this position is around the effectiveness and reliability of the existing systems.
- Works with designated personnel to aid in providing proactive support for current Enterprise Applications including, but not limited to, Salesforce Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud, Workfront, Microsoft Dynamics and several in-house legacy applications.
- Diagnose and track assigned trouble tickets, triage production issues, document requirements back to development, and perform break fix in a system down situation.
- Problem resolution will require working with all members of IT Enterprise Apps and IT Operations (Systems Administration, Database Administration, Network Administration) to help resolve or identify issues within our production environment.
- Provides Tier 3 24/7 production support to designated production systems where applicable per the established supported system matrix.
- Production systems analysis.
- Knowledgeable on add-ins & interfaces for Salesforce, Oracle Cloud and Workfront.
- Responsible for the stability of supported applications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Skills in system trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Good, planning and organization skills
- Works well within a cross departmental team environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to articulate accomplishment/progress
- In depth understanding of the bash shell and scripting
- Strong teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4 + years of related work experience supporting enterprise level systems
- 4 years’ experience with development/support in the .NET environment using C# and coding SQL stored procedures for MS SQL Server
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: HEAT, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle Service Cloud and/or Workfront.
- Experience with the following:
- Databases: MS SQL and MYSQL
- Telecom Background
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.