* Adheres to the SC State LLR & SC State Practice Act guidelines and to all departmental policies and procedures.
* Completes daily job tasks and responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
* Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality through proper management of Protected Health Information.
* Completes patient evaluations based on information obtained through history, observation, subjective and objective measurements.
* Develops plan of care most appropriate to the patient's learning style and therapeutic needs, communicating goals with the patient and/or family members, taking into account psycho-social, cultural and spiritual needs of patients and/or families.
* Provides therapeutic interventions for a wide variety of physical and/or functional limitations related to, but not limited to: musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, and developmental impairments, documenting progress with measurable and functional goals.
* Maintain patient records according to hospital policy, completing evaluations, re-evaluations, progress and treatment notes, charges, and discharge summaries within departmental guidelines.
* Contributes to the overall performance of the department through professional development strategies, including, but not limited to: competency training, clinical instructor, in service coordination, serving as a mentor in area of clinical expertise, program leader.
* Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in education offerings, independently achieve and maintain CEU's for SC LLR.
* Communicates with physicians, other medical personnel and members of the interdisciplinary medical team regarding treatment provided, patient's progress or complications, recommendations, and clarification of orders.
* Zero to one year related work experience
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
* Active SC LLR license in Physical Therapy
* Current BLS certification
* Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly
SIGN ON BONUS AND RELO OFFERED!
McLeod Health is the region's destination for medical excellence. Our excellence extends from the Midlands to the Coast along the border of North and South Carolina - serving more than one million people. As medical needs grow - we grow, expand, and improve our facilities and services. The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. We have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach for patients looking for primary care and family physicians.
Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 800 physicians and 2,000 registered nurses, and more than 8,500 employees. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Human Musculoskeletal Systems
- Measurement And Metrology