AR Accountant - Free Parking in Springfield, VA!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an organization in the DC area with over 50 years' experience focused on helping families seek affordable housing and healthcare!
- Due to growth, they are looking to hire a temporary Accounts Receivable Specialist in Springfield, VA!
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success and love to promote from within.
- Pay: $25 - 35/hr depending on experience. This position is temporary and can go permanent for the right candidate at a salary of $65,000 -75,000 a year depending on experience!
- This position is 100% in office with a Mon-Fri 8-5p schedule.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "...does a great job growing employees. They also offer top class benefits including tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off."
- "Warm tight-knit community that puts their patients and patrons' well-being above all."
Overview of the Accounts Receivable Accountant role:
- Review cash items and third-party payments; post and reconciles payments to ledgers.
- Review credit balances, refunds, adjustments, and claim denials; reconciles, corrects, and applies adjustments to billing records.
- Balances daily batches and reports; prepares income reports and statistics; distributes reports.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Ensure outstanding AR balances are followed up on in a professional manner.
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Accountant:
- 2-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in Excel is a preferred
- Extremely organized, able to multi-task effectively and attentive to detail.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to work independently
- Fast and accurate data entry required
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry